This week also came with some sad news. My best friend from high school's little brother passed away on Monday. He was like a little brother to me for so many years. I've already been feeling bad for missing parts of his and his sisters lives. I was so heart broken over this news. Tyler was such a funny kid. He could always make people laugh. I think my most vivid memory of him is, one day Allie, Ty, Ryan and I were walking home from Smiths, which we used to do a lot before we could drive, and Tyler was singing at the top of his lungs Blink 182's whats your age again. He was of coarse making up his own lyrics and making us all laugh. He will be missed by so many.
Tyler Collier Brewer 1987 ~ 2010 Tyler Collier Brewer age 23 passed away in Kaysville, Utah on Monday, September 27th. Born June 15th 1987, the son of Trent and Sandra Brewer and brother to Allison Brewer Reese. He was a master of World of Warcraft, and Starcraft II online. He loved baseball and fly fishing, his fiancee Tiffany Youngberg and his two month old niece Aizlinn, who will never know how great a person he was or hear his infectious laugh. Tyler will be missed by all who knew and loved him. Friends and family are invited for a farewell gathering from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 2nd at Russon Brothers Mortuary, 1941 N. Main St., Farmington, UT. Online guest book and condolences at www.russonmortuary.com


1 comment:
You guys are so awesome; I'm so glad you're doing what makes you happy! I'm sorry about Tyler, it's so sad when they die young. :(
Post a Comment