Saturday, November 6, 2010

OcToBeR

We had a pretty busy October.  We spent a lot of time with family!  We went and saw Steve's Headstone with Wayne, Sheree, and Michael. It was the first time we've seen the headstone.  We're still missing him every day. 

 Michael had broken his wrist the week before and he showed off his cast to us.


We got to spend some time with Brandi and the kids at the park.  Sophie sang me the song she had to sing for the primary program in her ward.



My good friend Megan got married this month and I got to go to her bridal shower and wedding.  which was a lot of fun!  I like going to other peoples weddings, much less stress than being in your own:)



We carved Pumpkins with the family, poor Sheree started feeling sick while we were there, but we know this baby will be well worth it!



On the 29th we went and stayed in a hotel, because we had a free night in Salt Lake.  It was a great night!  We turned our phones off and just spent some good quality time together. 

On the 30th we celebrated Halloween with Seths family.  We went to grandma the witch's house.  and then off to Seth's mom's for trick or treating with the kids.  it was raining and cold that night, so I let Seth go out with the kids and I stayed where it was warm.



No comments: