Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update

It's been a long time sorry everyone!  On September 11th Seth and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary.  Time is going by so fast. We went to the fair that day and spent some time with friends. It was also a celebration for Aubrey's birthday.  We had a lot of fun, we watched a pig race and the little pigs were so cute! they would race for an Oreo cookie.  We saw some cool art and ate some great food.

Seth and I have been good at work.  I had the ground breaking for the Centerville Theatre which was really exciting!  I'm hoping to be able to get a position there, or be able to do something where I can learn more.




We had a fun date the other night.  We went to the gateway and ate Italian food, and went and saw a light show at the planetarium called alternative X.  Everything is going well and we're hoping to start the home buying process soon!  Hopefully I'll keep you updated :)

No comments: