Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What we have planned so far....

Okay I thought I'd put up an update of what we've been up to so far.... it really isn't much we've been busy with work and stuff like that.

Our Date is March 11th 2010, incase you didn't already know. We chose our colors Red and Black. Sheree is going to make our cake and we're still looking at ideas for it. We haven't really decided on a place yet, although I did find a place I really like at least from looking at it online :) But who knows things can change. I have a dress I like but I need to get my girls together to go look at it again and get it ordered. I'll announce Bridesmaids after Seth picks the rest of his groomsmen because we're thinking of a few options still. We've been talking about honeymoon places and other vauge little details but thats about as far as we've gotten.. I know we need to get a move on and I'll update you more when we know more :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!



and here a few pics from our photoshoot with Natalie
(please don't take pictures without permission thanks)












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am just so excited for you! If you need help with ANYTHING...just let me know! CONGRATS...again! :)