From him:
Ok.... So where do I even start?? We met at a party my brother Sean was having, (she works with him at Megaplex.) She approached me and asked if I was the 311 fan. I was struck by her beauty and didnt quite know how to react! Pretty sure I made a fool of myself! The very next day we went to a movie "FANBOYS" a movie about star wars fans. ;) Joe invited Andrea and Brit invited me. Soon after I found her on Facebook and friend requested her. We would talk and flirt finishing eachothers 311 lyrics that we posted :) Best time ever :) So we started seeing eachother and went to the 311 concert together and had a blast! I bought the ring a few weeks ago, and knew it was just perfect! and had it inscribed with the saying that she absolutely loves which makes it that much more perfect!! I spoke with her father Don on Friday after i got off work and on my way to go see Andrea, so she had no idea that i had even talked to him about it at all! So it was a complete surprise to her when it finally came. It was kinda a whim i decided to do it today, it just felt like the right time. So seemingly randomly... I decided that we would go walk her favorite trail in farmington, which is right behind Lagoon. Walked and talked for a while about just random things, some of it about food, (because we were hungry!) but mostly just nothing at all. I tried to get her to walk to the lake which has a dock, jetty type thing that i wanted to do it on. But she got tired so we stopped at a bench before we got there. I got so impatient i just did it there on that bench. It was so easy and relaxed it just flowed so perfectly! So now we are engaged to be married and i couldn't be happier!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER ANDREA!!!!!! ;)
From her:
Lets start at the very begining a very good place to start :) Seth's Brother Sean is my boss and a really great friend of mine ( if I could make him wear a dress I'd make him a brides maid... JK) So I went to a party at Seans house and had heard from Chris and Sean before that Seans brother really liked 311 like I did... I bit obsessed if you couldn't tell from our wedding date ;) So I met Seth at Seans party and asked him 'are you the one that likes 311?' He looked at me like I was crazy I was thinking ...oh okay maybe not... ?? but then he said 'yeah......' So I asked if he was going to the concert and he said 'probably' we didn't really talk much after that but he left early and I was sad.
The next day I was invited by mutal friends to go see fanboys and he sat next to me and I thought he was so cute! We started talking ALOT on facebook about lots of things how he hadn't seen newsies and alot about 311!
a little over a month later I went down to hang out with Britnee and go play games at Seans house... this was the day before the 311 album was relased and Seth told me 'I have the new album would you like a copy of it?' (Don't worry yes we stole it early but both of us bought the extended version from itunes the next day) I was so excited!! and posted that night on facebook that Seth was my new favorite person!
about a week later Seth posted that he was going to be home alone with nothing to do so I suggested I come over and watch newsies with him. He wrote me back and said when I said tonight or tuesday he couldn't decide so I said how about both :) So I went down on sunday and was pretty nervous but totally comfortable at the same time. I really wanted him to hold my hand and half way through yes man (yeah I didn't make him watch newsies I know) he finally did!! and a little later asked me if I wanted him to kiss me and I said '...maybe...' and so he did we spent the rest of the night listening to music talking and kissing:) Tuesday was much the same and every day since then I've fallen more and more in love!
most of you have probably already read my side of the engagment since its on this same blog but it was so perfect and Im so happy and so in love! I absolutely love my ring! he picked it himself and its so beautiful and perfect! I can't imagine not having Seth in my life He's amazing and sweet and so much like me. I'll love you forever till I die and even after Seth! You're my rock my baby and I can't wait to spend my whole life with you!
2 comments:
I love you Seth!
Holy cow what he wrote was cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And I almost died from all the CHEESE when I realized your wedding date was 311. LOL You guys are adorable!
Post a Comment