August 16th 2009
Today we went for a walk on my favorite trail by lagoon in farmington we walked the whole trail and then went and sat on a bench at the end of the trail. We were talking for a little bit and then he started playing with his shoe so he could get down on one knee and when he turned back to me he was holding a ring. I was so shocked and excited! and he said to me Andrea Nicole Atchison will you marry me? and I responded yes of coarse I can't wait to spend forever with you! it was sweet and perfect it was totally both of us all over. way relaxed and exciting! Im so so so in love and still can't belive I found my perfect match, best friend and true love! thats all im going to write for now because I want to spend time with my love and get ready to go get pictures done with Natalie so there will be more to come once I have pictures :) Oh and the inside of my ring says come what may which is one of my favorite sayings!
1 comment:
I love you forever!!!!
Post a Comment