Monday, November 7, 2011

Who woulda thought?

So We're expecting baby number 1!! We are so excited! and equally nervous. I wrote a bunch of the details over at my other blog which you can check out here.

There isn't much else going on really.  We painted the baby room (yes I'm aware we don't know what we are having, but have faith... I have a plan either way!) I don't have pictures currently but I'll work on it.

Seth leaves for Scott and Nikki's wedding on Wednesday!  I wish I could go and I'll miss him tons!  but I'll post pictures when he gets home. That's really about all for now.  Oh I did start yet another blog (I know I'm insane)  but this one is strictly for baby.  Letters to them and progress of all things. you can check it out here if it doesn't work I'm going to make it public, at least for a bit. but its been private since we weren't telling people yet.

No comments: