Well really there isn't all that much new with us. Andrea was promoted to Floor/Projection manager at work. And Seth and Andrea are thinking quite seriously about going back to school.
On June 11th Andrea's Step-brother Brandon got Married to his long time girl friend Brenda. They got Married in Wisconsin so because of vacation time issues we weren't able to go to this one. But I'm happy for them both I think they're a good fit for each other :)
On July 30th Andrea's Step-Sister Katy Married a great guy Jon. This one we got to go to because Andrea was a bridesmaid! It was beautiful Wedding!! and a lot of fun. And Jamie came too!
After Kate's wedding we went to Andrea's Uncles Cabin in Michigan. It's very pretty up there, and we had some great times floating down the river. It was good to spend time with Family but I think our next Vacation (fingers crossed for the 311 day show in Vegas!!) will be Family free.
And we (OF COURSE) went to the 311 concert on August 17th at USANA.

No comments:
Post a Comment