Sunday, March 27, 2011

3/11

March has been insanely busy!  We celebrated our one year Anniversary!(3/11/11)




We visted Steven for his birthday.




We bought and moved into a house!







We had family and friends over to the new house!









Michael found lots of hiding places and fun games to play in the new house!








My Mother-in-Law was in a production of Music Man. (3/18/11)

My niece and nephew were Blessed! (3/19/11)


me and Stella

We were sealed in the Bountiful Temple! (3/26/11)






Andrea taught her last lesson to the 9 year olds in the Bountiful Shadows ward! No that was not me who cried through sacrament after I was released! Okay yes it was... I'm going to miss those amazing kids!  They ask super hard questions which can be frustrating but I love it!(3/27/11)



Kellen, Reagen, Ellie, Alyssa, Alicia, Maddie, and sister Call
Missing: Emily, and Bryce

Getting sealed was an amazing experience!! We're so so happy to get to spend all of eternity together!  Its such an amazing and special thing!  We're so happy so many friends and family members were able to come with us!  It was a beautiful day!

No comments: