You may have noticed that I've made this blog private. I've never much liked having my blogs set to private because it seems like a pain. But I've decided to make this one private because, I don't know if you know this but, I some day hope to get my writing published. And in an effort to do so I'm working on getting my name out there with some short stories you can find them here. Anyway I want to keep my family blog for my family and people I love. Sorry if that's lame.
We celebrated Seth's birthday with his family and had a lot of fun. we also celebrated Michael's birthday.
On the 16th we went to the Jazz vs. Golden State game. The Jazz lost 107-100 But it was a lot of fun.
In other news. We're getting a house!!! one in Farmington! and we're soo excited! Our inspection is tomorrow so I'll try to take some pictures and upload them! But that's all for now! thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment