

On Friday we went to Seth's dad's old band's last show. It felt really great to get out of the house and spend some time with my husband in an upbeat environment. I have gotten quite a few chances this week to get to know Seth's dad and Steve better, and I can't wait to meet Seth's dad one day and see Steve again too. On that note we have realized how much family forever really means and we plan on working on going to the temple as soon as we can.Today we made it out to the Gateway mall to see some of the sidewalk chalk art. It was really cool!
We decided while we were there to have our rings cleaned and inspected to keep my ring under warranty and they told me I need to have it refinished so I'm with out my ring until Thursday :( and I'm wearing a not close to as pretty ring in its place.
We bought a new camera that I'm in love with! we were feeling like pictures are important and we could use more of us and family especially. So hopefully I update with more pictures and what not:)
No comments:
Post a Comment