Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Deal for the Wedding :)

We finished up all the loose ends with the reception center today!! and heres the deal, we will be doing a receiving line from 7pm untill about 8:15pm. at 8:15 we will do a toast and cut the cake. after that NO MORE LINE:) I love you all and want to see you all but if you come after 8 please grab us for a dance or we will make our way to you eventually :) If you come before 8 and don't want to stand in line you don't have to :) Just sign our sign in book and grab some food and hang out! its a party its going to be fun!! Please don't be offended if you are in line at 8:15 and we walk away. Im not a fan of the line but I do want to do it early on so I get a chance to talk to those who can't stay and dance and hang out early on. Just like if you come before 8 and don't get in line to say hi I won't be offended.


We also got our flowers ordered and Im so excited about them! I think they'll be beautiful! and the invitations should all be sent out, with some exceptions that Im handing out myself. Im so excited to see everyone there!!


No comments: