Sunday, September 27, 2009

We're Registered! and a quick update

We Registered today at Target and on Honeyfund.com! Honeyfund.com is really cool you can help us pay for honeymoon! and we would greatly apprectiate it! Just go to Honeyfund.com and you can search by either of our last names.

Also the dress is bought and I'll be picking it up October 13th so ladies of mine if you'd like to go with to pick it up and the final try on let me know and come!!! I got it at Davids bridal in Layton and its perfect!

We decided who would be taking our pictures as well for the ceremony and reception. Her name is Beverly Kaye. her website is beverlykphotography.blogspot.com Im really excited about it!

Natalie will be doing our engagment and bridal pictures. her website is http://www.nandhphotography.com/

I think thats it thats new so far! Love you all

No comments: